They would not work with me on a purchase after lease based on my recent short sale of a vacation condo.Had to return my vehicle, because they would not sell it to me even though my wife worked for the company and I had made every payment on the lease on time.

Hit me with a $7000 turn in fee based on miles, etc. I had planned on buying in 2008 when I had the money, but they convinced me to finance in a lease.

Market dropped and now they are collecting on the miles, re-selling at a higher price and selling their debt to a collection agency to get more money.Never finance through this company.

Had an Experience with Mine?

Comments

Dresslily - Coat Review from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Case Boss - Disappointed after received Case Boss "Actually i look forward your product but so sad and disappointed when I received it! This case no prefectly about the phone cover and I felt waste my money in..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more